Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just Inspirational Challenges

Hi everyone!

It is a beautiful Wednesday here in Texas, the weather has finally cooled off, so we are just in the 80's now. I have finally caught up after having surgery so I am finally getting to some "fun" coloring.



So this week over at Just Inspirational Challenges the theme is fall. Our sponsors for this week are Meljens Designs who are giving away 4 images to the winner. Eureka! Stamps who are giving away 3 images to the winner. Your Next Stamp who is offering a $10 Voucher to the winner.



So I used a Meljens Designs image for my card this week. 
So, I loved coloring this card as it reminded me of our life in Colorado where we lived for 9 years before moving to Houston. I actually miss having the 4 seasons of Colorado. Houston has 2 seasons, Summer and not Summer! The paper I used was the Autumn Crisp collection by Amercian Crafts. I also used Orange corrugated paper from the Fall & Halloween Corrugate Stack by DCWV that I purchased from Joann Fabrics.

The copic colors that I used were:
Greens: YG61, YG63, YG61
Blues: BG72, BG75, BG78
Yellows: Y23, YR21, Y26
Browns: E70, E71, E74, E77
Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR18
Reds: R14, R24, R46, R59

The 2 leaf brads I have had for many years in my stash so I was glad to use them. I also used Winks of Stella (Clear) over the letters FALL. I was really pleased with the outcome.

So I hope you will all head over to Just Inspirational Challenges and join in all the fun!

Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Super image with great coloring! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I tried to do the same, but I am unable as you have Google +, and I do not have a Google + account.
    Would I be able to sign up for email notifications?

    ReplyDelete