Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Art by Miran

Hi Everyone,

Today I have a new artist's (new to me) design to share with you as a part of this week's challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenge. This image is from Art by Miran. This is the first time that I have colored one of their images and I must say that it was a challenge for me. This is Lady Papillon, I am really excited to color some of the other images that they have, so head on over and check them out!

The copics I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: B32, B34, B37, B39 / G02, G03, G05, G07, G29
Flowers: R14, R24, R27, R29, R56 / Y38

This weeks sponsors and their prizes over at Just Inspirational Challenges are:
Art by Miran
They are offering 3 images to the winner!

They are offering a $12 voucher

So hop over and check out these amazing artist's work and join in the fun at Just Inspirational Challenges!

I have lots of great projects coming up in the next few weeks, and I am working on getting enough inventory to start an Etsy store. I am excited about this new adventure that God has put in my path!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment