Friday, February 13, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Redo

Hi Everyone,

This week has been a relatively quiet week for me, although I spend most of last week spring cleaning (yes, I know it is only February!) in preparation for my youngest sister's arrival on May 1.
So I cleaned my sewing room (which I haven't seen the floor of in about a year!) and organized my fabrics so that I can easily pick out a project to do.

I am still working on recoloring my old cards, which has been fun an enlightening. This has forced me to start working on my Kit and Clowder classes again. Before I lost my job I never seemed to have the time to work on my classes, but now I am making it a priority as I want to continue to improve my coloring. If you have not checked out Alyce's classes over at Kit and Clowder, make sure that you head on over and check them out. They are very reasonably priced and the information that you get is priceless.

So today's offering is from Whimsy Stamps and is called Love You Slow Much. As most of you know my favorite stamps of all time are by Sylvia Zet and are called the "Wee Ones" I loved coloring this image, and I am looking forward to having the time to color some more soon. There is a "before" image and an "after" image.
BEFORE

AFTER

The copics I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress: R32, R35, R37, R39
Socks: R21, R22, R24
Snail: E34, E35, E37, E39

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment