Monday, August 3, 2015

Matilda Buttons Boo by Lacy Sunshine

Hello Everyone,

As we head into the end of summer and back to school (Hannah heads back to college next week), we all look forward to the cooler weather of fall. Heather Valentin has some wonderful fall and back to school images for you to color, available in her Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.

So in the spirit of fall, I got to color Matilda Buttons Boo.  I love her, she is so stinkin' cute!



This is the recipe card of Copic Markers that I used to color Matilda Buttons Boo.


The paper I used is Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper pad "Happy Harvest". The coordinating paper is from my The Paper Studio stash. The dark brown ribbon is also from my stash and the pumpkin button is from Dress It Up.

So please head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe and check out all of Heather Valentin's beautiful designs.

Also please head over to the Lacy Sunshine Blog and check out the Bi-Weekly "Anything Goes" Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my project!

Blessings
Sandra







No comments:

Post a Comment