Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Annabel Texting



Hey Everyone!

It's hump day and I hope that the weekend comes quickly! Living in Texas, this time of the year is usually already into the lower 90 degrees. Stepped out at noon today to go to the doctor and it was 67 degrees! The weather has been a little crazy this year!

So today I thought I would show you a card I did using some new "Lili of the Valley" (LOTV) stamps. This one is called Annabel Texting. I had the perfect sentiment from a set from Whimsy Stamps called "Whimsy Everday Sliders 1". The cool thing about this set of stamps is that they have a coordinating die cut. The paper I used is from Doodlebug's "Fruit Stand" 6x6 paper pad, and solid paper from my stash.

Besides loving the stamps themselves, LOTV is in London and their service is incredible! They ship for free and my packages have been arriving 7 days after I placed my order! You should take a look and see for yourself!

Well, I think I am going to take a nap! Doctors and shopping wear me out!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Blessings
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment