Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mary



Hi Everyone,

So today is Thursday and I am wishing it was Friday! I am not feeling great today, my auto-immune disease is kicking into high gear today so I am in quite a lot of  pain and I am very fatigued; but I still wanted to share this stamp with you.

Her name is Mary and she is from Whimsy Stamps. I had so much fun coloring her! I am really into bright colors right now and I think that this color combination worked really well together.

I used the following copics: Hair: E50, E57, E59. Dress, Apron & Hat: V0000, RV10, RV23, RV04, RV09, BG10, BG57, BG18. Shoes: E51, E42, E44. Lamb: C0, C01, C03, C05. Grass: G12, G14, G07. Flowers: YR65, YG68.

I cut the image out using Spellbinders Blossom 3. I used Teal and Hot Pink paper from my stash and the floral pattern is from My Mind's Eye "All Girl" 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

I hope that you are enjoying your Thursday and I will post some more tomorrow.
Have a blessed day
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment