Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Delicious Doodles for Just Inspirational Challenge Blog

Happy Tuesday everyone,

I am happy to say that I am slowly getting all of my card making under control. Or at least I hope I am. It is a chilly day here in Houston, but I guess it will be 80 again tomorrow! Mother Nature is working overtime to confuse us!

So I got to work on this incredible piece of artwork by Delicious Doodles. It is quite different from anything I have worked on before and because of that quite a challenge. I love how she turned out though.

This week our sponsors are: Beary Wishes
Beary Wishes are generously offering 2 image sets to the winner.

Delicious Doodles is generously offering 4 images to the winner.

So head over to Just Inspirational Challenge Blog to check out the other Design Team makes and enter your own artwork into the Challenge. This is Angelique & Snowflake.

The copics that I used were:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Lips & Nails: R46
Dress: B63, B66, B69, B79
Wings: BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02 and Winks of Stella for glitter
Snowflake: Diamond Stickles
So have a blessed day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra, wow she is divine and your colouring is fabulous, love your colours they are so rich. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete