Monday, December 1, 2014

Rory's Christmas Tree

Hi Everyone,

December is a very busy time of the year for me. My daughter's birthday is on the 7th, my favorite cousin is on the 12th, my birthday is the 17th, then Christmas and 3 weeks after Christmas is my son's birthday. So on top of Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards and DT cards I am really busy.

I have to admit though it is my favorite time of the year. I love decorating the house, and cooking and baking. It is also a really special time of the year because my son gets leave from the Navy so I have both of my kids home at the same time!

So this card come's from one of my favorite designers Heather Valentin from Lacy Sunshine. I have so much fun coloring these images. Any way this one is called "Rory's Christmas Tree"
I used papers from Doodlebug Designs "Frosty Friends" 6x6 paper pad. I used ribbon from my stash and some spare glitter paper to make the snowflakes. I used Stampendous Frantage Chunky White Embossing Enamel mixed with some blue and silver glitter.

Copics I used were:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Hat: BG11, BG23, BG13, BV00, BV01, BV02
Jacket: BG11, BG23, BG13
Scarf: W2, W3, W4, W5
Jeans & Ribbons: B32, B34, B37
Shoes: W2, W3, W5, W6, V17
Bag: E30, E33, E34, E35, E37
Tree: E49, G29

I hope you like what I have colored, make sure to head over to Lacy Sunshine as she has new images everyday!
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, your card is stunning love your colouring . You should get this entered into dome challenges . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sandra. When I grow up I want to color just like you.

    ReplyDelete