Monday, September 22, 2014

Closet Gansta

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a good Monday! 

Now that I have given this to Hannah I can show everyone this project!

When Hannah was doing her RA training they had to tell something about themselves that nobody knew. She told everyone that she loved Rap music so they labelled her the "closet gangsta". I found this stamp from Kenny K and thought it was perfect for her so I colored it in her college colors. I just gave it to her this weekend and she loved it!

This photo was before I colored her hair. I didn't realize that I had the wrong photo on my phone so I will post another photo of her with her hair later.


I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, Sandra! Looking for a way to follow your blog but don't see any place to sign up as a follower. :( It's going to be fun working with you in January.

    ReplyDelete