Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Love from Sugar

Hi everyone,

Well today I am a little nervous as I am having surgery tomorrow, but I have tried to stay busy coloring. I finished this card yesterday for DT at Sugar, Spice and Betty Boots. She is called Love from Sugar.

Head over to The Craft Place Natter Chatter to see some of the spectacular creations being made.

I had so much fun coloring her and making this card. The paper is from DCWV called The Winter Solstice. The ribbon is from my stash and I die cut the snowflakes with some sparkly paper I also had in my stash. Around the border of my image I melted some chunky white embossing enamel with some silver and blue embossing powder and I mixed in some royal blue crushed glass. I used some white flocking on the fluffy parts of her outfit.

Have a great week everyone!
Blessings


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Sandra love the image and design papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete