Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wrazzy Dazzle Button Bug Buggmee

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today we drove up to Huntsville to spend the afternoon with Hannah. Along the way we stopped at Scrapp'n Savvy. It is always fun to stop there and see Karrie and the girls there and of course to shop all of the fun product that they carry there! Jerald even enjoyed being there!

So after a long day I thought that I would share with you my latest Lacy Sunshine design called "Wrazzy Dazzle Button Bug Buggmee" (Wow what a mouthful!)

She was so much fun to color! I had never colored curly hair before so my "Skin & Hair class from Kit & Clowder definitely came in handy! But I loved being able to color in bright colors!

I used Doodlebug "Fruit Stand" 6x6 paper and matching plain paper from my stash. The buttons are also from my stash and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E17, E18, E29
Purple: BV00, BV01, V17
Pink: RV52, RV55, RV09
Orange: YR61, YR14, YR16
Green: YG03, YG25, YG17
Blue: BG10, BG57, BG18

Have a great Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment