Monday, September 1, 2014

Witchy Poo!

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

What's not to love about a 3 day weekend! An extra day to spend with my hubby, and an extra day to color!

So because I am at a member of Kit & Clowder Facebook group, I have had a whole new world of artists opened up to me. This week I got to know Lisa Horton over at That Craft Place. Witchy Poo is one of Lisa's new releases and she was a blast to color. What other time can you color purple hair!

If you want to improve your coloring head on over to Kit and Clowder, Alyce has a variety of classes for everyone!

I used my trusty Copic Markers to color her. The paper is from Graphic 45's "An Eerie Tale". I fell in love with this paper when I took a class to make a whole album with just this paper! Luckily I had plenty left over so I can make a few cards with the scraps.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment